PACrossmatch Job Board - Surgical Physician Assistant
Job DescriptionSurgical Physician Assistants (Operating Room) Positions
Full-time positions in Baltimore and Columbia MD.
As the Surgical First Assistant, you will partner with renowned surgical practices to optimize surgical performance and deliver exceptional patient care. In this role you will be responsible strictly to perform first assistants’ duties in the operating room; you will not partake in clinical duties, hospital rounding or any kind of pre-op or post-op work.
• Competitive base salary;
• Health and dental insurance, short and long term disability, life and accidental death, and dismemberment insurance;
• 401(k) plan with company match;
• Company paid malpractice insurance;
• Yearly continuing medical education allowance;
• Generous Paid Time off accrual program;
• Reimbursement for state licensure fee;
• Reimbursement of two national and/or state association dues related to the profession.
• PA-C Valid State License
• Minimum 3 years of recent surgical first assist experience
• Proficient experience and skills assisting with at least half of the following fields: General, Vascular, Orthopedics, Cardio-Thoracic, OB/GYN, Urology. Neurology, ENT & Plastics/Reconstructive
• Laparoscopic and Davinci Robotics experience a plus
• Active/Current Hepatitis vaccination
• BLS/ACLS Certification
Intralign is a new kind of healthcare company that creates substantial and sustainable improvements for hospitals. We focus on the intra-operative space, where we help hospitals create efficiencies by making highly qualified clinical support staff available and by enhancing intra-operative processes through alignment of clinical and operational goals. This means that the hospital can reduce costs, increase throughput and enhance clinical quality.
APPLY ON OUR CAREER PAGE AT http://www.intralign.com/careers/
Relocation assistance available. Additional locations posted on our career page