PACrossmatch Job Board - Pediatric Urgent Care
Job DescriptionWe are adding new providers to our schedule and need 2-3 more Physician Assistants or Nurse Practitioners to help staff our busiest hours.
- Systematically assess patient’s health status, arriving at appropriate diagnosis(es).
- Implement care plan for effective clinical outcomes.
- Inputting information into Electronic Medical Records software.
- Provide leadership for clinic personnel
- Answering telephone inquiries from patients and making follow-up calls.
- Applying appropriate triage protocols when checking in patients and answering patient inquiries.
- Promote patient education and teaching as appropriate.
- Complete annual required learning requirements to maintain licensure.
- Comply with all relevant laws, regulations and policies.
- Graduation from accredited PA or NP program.
- Current License in the State of Michigan
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Two or more years experience in medical office setting will receive preference.
- Ability to provide care for patients in a fast-paced environment.
- Necessary visual, auditory and physical acuity necessary to monitor patient's condition and operate medical equipment.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate in a postive manner with patients, co-providers and co-workers.
- Must be up to date on immunizations
- Must have up to date BLS and PALS certification from AHA
Job Working Conditions:
- Extensive walking, standing, lifting and carrying associated with patient care.
- Exposure to blood-borne pathogens and other infections.
- Exposure to sharps.
- Shifts mainly early evenings 3:00pm to 10:00pm, weekends and holidays 12:00pm to 8:00pm.
Please send copy of resume and list of references.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Please share with others who may be interested.